Content Insight utilizes some of the most advanced technology for Internet security commercially available today.
- Content Insight requires users to create a unique user name and password that must be entered each time a user logs on. Content Insight issues a session "cookie" only to record encrypted authentication information for the duration of a specific session. The session cookie does not include either the username or password of the user.
- When a user accesses secured areas of our site, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects user information using both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that user data is safe, secure, and available only to authorized persons
- Passwords and credit card information are always sent over secure, encrypted SSL connections.
- Accounts which are SSL-enabled ensure that the responses of survey respondents are transmitted over a secure, encrypted connection
- Content Insight uses PCI-compliant and secure credit card processing