The Agency Content Conundrum
You're on a tight deadline to pull together a project estimate. Your client's website is messy and overgrown and no one really knows what's there. You need to identify some quick wins and find the problem spots that will cause project scope and budget overruns down the road. Your team needs to collaborate on a content audit and communicate the results to the clients.
If you've ever
- Needed to know exactly what content you have to work with
- Under-estimated the scope of a content project
- Found unexpected content issues mid-project
- Struggled to consolidate multiple sources of data and feedback
- Manually tracked content through a migration
You need a ContentWRX Audit-powered content inventory.
Why Use ContentWRX Audit?
A fast, comprehensive content inventory from ContentWRX Audit helps you:
- Accurately scope client projects
- Baseline current state pre-redesign
- Plan content migrations
- Analyze and assess content to inform strategy
- Share and collaborate on audits with clients
Detailed Data to Inform Your Projects
Complete list of all content assets
Links in and out
"One of the least-hyped-but-useful features is the Job Summary... It should be your Distant Early Warning system when estimating for any new project."
—Scott Pierce, Senior Content Strategist, POP
See how ContentWRX Audit can work for your agency
Request more information or a personalized demo.