Content is a Business Asset
Have you lost track of what's on your website? Not sure how much content you have—and whether it's effective? Are you planning a content improvement project or a site replatform? Your content is a business asset and needs to be managed carefully to support your business goals.
An effective content strategy for your business includes
- Knowing what content assets you have
- Smart reuse of content
- Optimizing content for effectiveness
- Identifying areas of risk
- Assigning ownership and promoting lifecycle management
- Tracking and reporting for governance
Where to begin? With a ContentWRX Audit-powered content inventory.
Why Use ContentWRX Audit?
A fast, comprehensive content inventory from ContentWRX Audit helps you:
- Identify and assess all the content on your public web site
- Analyze content performance
- Track changes to your site over time
- Plan content projects
- Baseline current state to measure ROI
Detailed Data to Inform Your Projects
Complete list of all content assets
Links in and out
"Seriously, I can't tell you how many times I've told clients, 'Don't hire us for this, use ContentWRX Audit instead,' and they LOVE IT."
—Kristina Halvorson, Brain Traffic
See how ContentWRX Audit can work for your business
Request more information or a personalized demo.